Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 1648 ACS (Abrasive Cut-off Switch) HP (High Pressure Breathing System) Complete Package, Portable, 3 cuft - 300lbs., with 1-1/4 inch Piping.
The 3 cuft classic blast machine is holds 3 cubic foot (approximately 300 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable blast machine has 1-1/4” piping and comes with a Quantum Auto Grit Metering Valve (AQV) and remote control system with ACS. Using a No. 6 (3/8-inch) blast nozzle will provide approximately 15 minutes of productive blasting at 100 psi.
Quantum Auto Metering Valve
The AQV is a pneumatically operated and easily adjustable media valve that precisely measures all common blast media, including expendable mineral and slag abrasives.
The included TLR-300 remote control system is equipped with an Abrasive Cut-off Switch (ACS), which permits the operator to shut off the abrasive flow for clearing the blast hose and for blowing down the surfaces after blasting.
This high-performance and versatile high pressure blast machine package can remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces with the added benefit of portability. The included HP package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with a compressed air system (to be used with included HP Apollo 600HP DLX respirator).
This cost-effective package includes
- TLR-300 remote controls
- Abrasive trap screen
- 1 pair leather gloves
- 16" dia machine screen rcsd
- Breathing air filter, CPF 20 w/reg
- NHP-2 (nyl) holder, 1 ID
- Lenses, APL 60/600 cover .0075 (25 pk)
- HP respirator hose, 3/8 x 50 ft extn
- Safety cable, 1-1/2 to 3 OD
- Blast machine cover, 45 x 54 poly
- Coupling, CQPS-2 (nyl), supa
- Gasket, CQGP-3 coupling, 10 pk
- Filter, air (MS), 1-1/2 MD (SMC)
- Hose, supa blast 1-1/4 ID x 50ft, cpld
- TMP-6 nozzle 3/8 Contr
- Quantum auto grit media valve w/ftgs
- Lenses, intermed, APL600/60 (5-pk)
- APL 600HP DLX helmet w/CCAC
- Washers, NW-32 (10 pk)
FAQ: The difference between High Pressure Breathing Systems and Low Pressure Breathing Systems packages?