Undercoating In A Can, Rubberized Coating
Undercoating In A Can "Rubberized" is a solvent reduced rubberized coating that is formulated to dry quickly, retain flexibility and provide a firm textured appearance. When completely cured, Undercoating In A Can Rubberized Coating is black in color and extremely flexible which reduces cracking and chipping. Additionally, it can be top-coated with automotive type finishes.
This rubberized undercoating formula is high in solid material and quickly dries to a firm but flexible black finish that can be painted with an automotive top-coat finish. It contains high levels of polymerized rubber content for the most extreme performance. Having a tenacious wet film allows it to be applied heavily on vertical surfaces without drips or runs. It quickly dries to the touch and strongly adheres to the surface while remaining flexible. This provides outstanding resistance to chipping and cracking as well as providing best in class sound deadening performance.
* To achieve the best performance from rubberized coatings, it is highly recommended that the surface it is being applied to is clean, dry, and free of rust, oil, and scale.
Undercoating In A Can Rubberized Applications
- Commercial Vehicles - Tractor Trailers
- Passenger Cars and Light Trucks
- Utility Trailers
- Off-Road Vehicle
- Motor Homes
- Recreation Vehicles
- Or any surface where corrosion is a concern
Undercoating In A Can Rubberized Benefits
- High Polymerized Rubber content
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Dries black but can be top-coated with automotive paint
- Best Undercoating for sound deadening performance
- Solvent formula dries quickly
- Remains pliable to resist chips and cracks
- Film viscosity allows for heavy build-up on vertical surfaces without drips and runs