Clemco Apollo 600 HP Supplied Air Respirator with 50' Hose and CPF-20 Filter
The high pressure (HP) Apollo 600 is a type CE, continuous-flow, supplied-air respirator helmet for use with a compressed air source. Included is a 50’ x 3/8” respirator hose and a CPF-20 in-line air filter. For up to two operators, the included air filter removes moisture, oil, and dirt from compressed air before it reaches your respirator.
The single-shell, full-helmet design protects against rebounding abrasive as well as job-site impact hazards. The adjustable web suspension fits head sizes 6.5 to 8and an adjustable chin strap holds the helmet firmly in position during operation. A heavy-duty grey cape further protects the neck, shoulders, and chest from abrasive.
The Apollo 600 features a wide, full-view window which allows for an unhindered 180-degree view of the work surface. This helmet features a three-lens system to provide a clear view and protect the operator from dust and abrasive. The lens system includes a replaceable fixed inner lens, an intermediate lens to protect the inner lens, and up to 3 perforated outer lenses.
This helmet can be purchased with one of the following air control valves:
- Constant Flow Connector (CFC) provides fixed air flow (no adjustments are possible).
- Air Control Valve (ACV) allows operator to adjust the flow rate of incoming air.
- Clem-Cool Air Conditioner (CCAC) cools incoming air (no maintenance device with non-replaceable internal components).
- Cool Air Tube (CAT) cools incoming air (like the CCAC but allows internal maintenance and part replacement).
- Climate Control Tube (CCT) cools or warms incoming air as needed.
- Included respirator hose
- Included air filter
- Easy to maintain
- Long service life
- Built-in visor prevents media ingress between lenses
- Easy-to-use cape attachment system
- Washable inner collar with zipper
- Replaceable inlet fitting
- Replaceable window latch
- Operator can wear supplementary hearing and primary eye protection
This helmet is NIOSH approved and meets OSHA standards for respiratory protection and noise limitations. The Apollo 600 also meets the ANSI requirement for industrial head protection as a Type I, Class G protective helmet.
Note: A CO monitor is recommended but is not included with this helmet.