Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 2452 Abrasive Cut-off Switch (ACS), High Pressure Breathing System (HP) Complete Package, Portable, 6 cuft - 600lbs. with 1-1/4 inch Piping.
The 6 cuft HP classic blast machine holds 6 cubic foot (approximately 600 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable blast machine has 1-1/4” piping and comes with an Auto Quantum Valve (AQV) and remote controls with ACS. Using a No. 6 (3/8-inch) blast nozzle will provide approximately 30 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Quantum Auto Metering Valve
The AQV is a pneumatically operated and easily adjustable media valve that precisely measures all common blast media, including expendable mineral and slag abrasives.
The included TLR-300 remote control system is equipped with an Abrasive Cut-off Switch (ACS), which permits the operator to shut off the abrasive flow for clearing the blast hose and for blowing down the surfaces after blasting.
This high-performance and versatile high pressure blast machine package can remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces with the added benefit of portability. The included HP package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with a compressed air system (to be used with included HP Apollo 600HP DLX respirator).
This cost-effective package includes
- TLR-300 remote controls w/ Abrasice Cut-off Switch
- 1" screen, abrasive trap
- 1 pair leather gloves
- 24" dia machine screen rcsd
- Breathing air filter, CPF 20 w/reg
- NHP-2 (nyl) holder, 1" ID
- APL 60/600 lens cover .0075" (25 pk)
- HP respirator hose, 3/8" x 50 ft extn
- Safety Cable, 1-1/2" to 3" OD
- Blast mach cover, 45" x 54" poly
- CQPS-2 (nyl) coupling, supa
- CQGP-3 coupling gasket (10 pk)
- Air filter (MS), 1-1/2" MD (SMC)
- Supa blast hose 1-1/4" ID x 50ft cpld
- TXP-6 nozzle, 3/8" Contr
- Quantum Auto Abrasive Media Valve w/ftgs
- APL600/60 intermed lenses (5-pk)
- APL 600HP DLX helmet w/CCAC
- Washers, NW-32 (10 pk)
FAQ: The difference between High Pressure Breathing Systems and Low Pressure Breathing Systems packages?