Clemco Contractor Blast Machine Model 2024 Low Pressure (LP) Breathing Air System Complete Package, 6 cuft - 600lbs.
The 6 cuft contractor blast machine holds 6 cubic feet (approximately 600 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable LP blast machine package comes with a Manual Quantum Valve (MQV) and Millennium remote control system. If using a No. 6 (3/8”) blast nozzle, you can expect approximately 40 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Manual Quantum Valve
The MQV is an easily adjustable, manually operated, abrasive metering valve that can be used with all common blast media.
Millennium Inlet/Outlet Valve
The Millennium Inlet/Outlet valve is a two-part remote control valve that controls the pressurization
and depressurization of contractor blast machines.
This high-performance and versatile low pressure (LP) breathing air system blast machine package can remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces with a design intended to be convenient and efficient for use in the field. The included LP package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with an ambient air pump (to be used with included LP Apollo 600LP DLX respirator).
This cost-effective sandblaster package includes
- RLX Control Handle
- Quantum Metering Valve
- Supa blast hose (1-1/4" ID x 50ft, coupled)
- Safety cable (1-1/2" to 3" OD)
- Air filter (1-1/4" Manual Drain)
- Abrasive Trap
- Abrasive Trap Screen (6)
- TXP-6 nozzle (3/8" Contractor Thread)
- 24" diameter blast machine screen
- blast machine cover (poly all-weather)
- APL 600LP DLX helmet w/ Constant Flow Connector
- 50' Respirator Hose
- 1 pair leather gloves
- APL 60/600 lens cover .0075" (25 pk)
- Intermediate lens APL600/60 (5-pk)
- Quick Coupling Gasket (10 pk)
- Nozzle Washers (10 pk)
FAQ: The difference between High Pressure Breathing Systems and Low Pressure Breathing Systems packages?