Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 1042, HP Package is a High Pressure Breathing Air System, Portable, 1 cuft - 100lbs., with 1/2" Piping.
The 1 cuft classic blast machine holds 1 cubic foot (approximately 100 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This small, one-man portable blast machine has ½” piping and comes with a Manual Sand Valve (MSV) and remote control system. This high-performance and versatile high pressure blast machine package is an economic way to remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. If using a No. 1 (1/4-inch) blast nozzle, you can expect approximately 15 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Manual Sand Valve
The MSV can be used to meter expendable, mineral slag abrasives and is not recommended for use with fine-mesh or glass.
Included with this blast pot is the TLR-50 remote control system. This pressure-release style control system provides the operator start/stop control at the nozzle and allows the blast machine to depressurize for refilling when the control handle is released.
The included high pressure (HP) breathing air package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with an air compressor (to be used with the included HP respirator).
This cost-effective package includes
- TLR-50 remote controls (includes 10565 RLX handle)
- MSV ½” abrasive metering valve
- 25ft x ½” ID blast hose, coupled
- CHE- aluminum nozzle holder (included in 01268)
- CQA- aluminum quick coupling (included in 01268)
- Blast hose safety cable
- ½” air filter w/ manual drain
- CT-4 blast nozzle (Default)
- Blast machine screen (optional steel cover)
- Nylon tie (8 included)
- Apollo 20 HP DLX helmet with constant flow connector
- 25ft respirator hose
- CPF-20 breathing filter
- 1 pair leather gloves
- Apollo 20 outer lens (25 pk)
- Quick coupling gaskets (10 pk)
- Nozzle washers (10 pk)
- 3 outer valve diaphragms
FAQ: The difference between High Pressure Breathing Systems and Low Pressure Breathing Systems packages?