The CMS-2 is a field-portable CO monitor/alarm for air respirators. It comes in an integral, rugged carrying case and connector and test gas are not included. It may be used with a 120-volt AC power source.
If CO exceeds 10 ppm, it triggers a warning light, and a high-decibel audible alarm. The case, with comfortable carrying handle, protects the monitor from minor impacts. One monitor can serve multiple respirators and manual calibration can be performed quickly.
This monitor is for blasting and painting contractors in field operations and meets OSHA CO monitoring requirements.
Clemco CMS-2 Specifications:
- Shielded to reject radio frequency interference
- Includes 10 feet of 1/8-inch tubing and connector fittings
- Electrochemical sensor responds instantly to CO
- CMS-1 has polycarbonate case with impact-resistant clear plastic cover meets NEMA-4 specifications
- CMS-2 has polyethylene case with dual hinges, dual latches, and dust- tight, weather-resistant rubber seal
- Nominal noise rating of 98 dB at distance of one foot for the standard alarm; and 100 dB at distance of 3.1 feet for the optional remote alarm.