Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 1642 HP Package is a High Pressure Breathing Air System, Portable, 2 cuft - 200lbs., with 1 inch Piping.
The 2 cuft classic blast machine holds 2 cubic feet (approximately 200 lbs.) of abrasive blast. This portable blast machine has 1” piping and comes with a Flat Sand Valve (FSV) and remote control system. If using a No. 5 (5/16-inch) blast nozzle, you can expect approximately 15 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Flat Sand Valve
The included manually-operated FSV can be used with expandable mineral and slag abrasives, as well as plastic media. However, the FSV does not work well with metallic media
The included TLR-100 remote controls are not equipped with an Automatic Cutoff Switch (ACS).
The included high pressure (HP) breathing air package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with an air compressor (to be used with the included HP respirator).
This cost-effective package includes
- TLR-100 remote controls
- 1" screen, abrasive trap
- 1 pair leather gloves
- 16" diameter machine screen rcsd
- Breathing air filter, CPF 20 w/reg
- NHP-1 (nyl) holder, 3/4" ID
- APL 60/600 lens cover .0075", 25 pk
- HP respirator hose, 3/8" x 50 ft extn
- Safety cable, 1-1/2" to 3" OD
- Machine Cover, 45" x 54" poly
- Coupling, CQPS-1 (nylon), supa
- Gasket, CQGP-2 coupling, 10 pk
- Air filter (MS), 1" MD (SMC)
- Supa blast hose 1" ID x 50ft cpld
- TMP-5 nozle, 5/16" x 6-1/4" Contr
- FSV abrasive metering valve
- Intermed lenses, APL600/60 (5-pk)
- APL 600HP DLX helmet, w/CCAC
- Washers, NW-25 (10 pk)
FAQ: The difference between High Pressure Breathing Systems and Low Pressure Breathing Systems packages?