Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 2452 High Pressure Breathing Air System (HP) Complete Package, Portable, 6 cuft - 600lbs. with 1-1/4 inch Piping.
The 6 cuft HP classic blast machine holds 6 cubic foot (approximately 600 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable blast machine has 1-1/4” piping and comes with a Flast Sand valve (FSV) remote control system. Using a No. 6 (3/8-inch) blast nozzle will provide approximately 30 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Flat Sand Valve
The included manually-operated FSV can be used with expandable mineral and slag abrasives, as well as plastic media. However, the FSV does not work well with metallic media.
The included TLR-300 remote controls are not equipped with an Automatic Cutoff Switch (ACS).
This high-performance and versatile high pressure blast machine package can remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces with the added benefit of portability. The included HP package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with a compressed air source (to be used with included Apollo 600HP DLX respirator).
This cost-effective package includes:
- TLR-300 remote controls
- 1" screen, abrasive trap
- 1 pair leather gloves
- 16" dia machine screen rcsd
- Breathing air filter, CPF 20 w/reg
- NHP-2 (nyl) holder, 1" ID
- APL 60/600 lens cover .0075" (25 pk)
- HP respirator hose, 3/8" x 50 ft extn
- Safety cable, 1-1/2" to 3" OD
- Blast machine cover, 45" x 54" poly
- CQPS-2 (nyl) coupling, supa
- CQGP-3 coupling gasket, 10 pk
- Air filter (MS), 1-1/2" MD (SMC)
- Supa blast hose 1-1/4" ID x 50ft cpld
- TXP-6 nozzle, 3/8" Contr
- FSV abrasive metering valve
- APL600/60 intermed lenses (5-pk)
- APL 600HP DLX helmet w/CCAC
- Washers, NW-32 (10 pk)