Undercoating In A Can, Clear Fluid Coat
Undercoating In A Can "Clear Fluid Coat" is a premium petroleum based rust preventative sealant that protects the undercarriage of commercial and automotive vehicles and trailers.
This clear fluid film is a heavy tenacious petroleum gel that spays clear and doesn't drip or run off the surface of the area that is being protected. It becomes a very effective penetrant that creeps into tight joints and crevices, pushing out any remaining water and corrosion. It remains in place to provide continued corrosion protection for up to 1 year.
Undercoating In A Can Clear Fluid Coat is for those who want a product that lubricates, penetrates, and leaves a tenacious protective coating that is transparent.
Undercoating In A Can Clear Fluid Film Applications
- Commercial Vehicles - Tractor Trailers
- Passenger Cars and Light Trucks
- Utility Trailers
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Motor Homes
- Recreation Vehicles
- Or any surface where corrosion is a concern
Undercoating In A Can Clear Fluid Film Benefits
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Penetrates and pushes out moisture and corrosion from tight joints and crevices
- Stops or reduces existing rust from spreading
- Lubricates and stops squeaks
- Clear Gel Finish
- Best in Class protection that lasts up to 1 year