Related Parts (11)
TLR-300D-C remote controls are for use with sandblasting machines with 1 1/2” piping. This TLR-300D-C remote control features a 1” diaphragm outlet valve, which works best when using fine or aggressive blast media, as well as an RLX control handle with an abrasive cut-off switch (ACS).
This remote includes:
- TLR 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Inlet Valve
- 1" diaphragm outlet valve
- Pneumatic RLX Control Handle with Abrasive Cut-off Switch
- 50ft twinline and ACS supply hose
- An abrasive trap
- All required fittings and hoses
This system features an abrasive cut-off system (ACS), which permits the operator to shut-off the abrasive flow for clearing the blast hose and for blowing down the surface after blasting.