Clemco Contractor Blast Machine Model 2024 High Pressure (HP) Breathing Air System Complete Package, 6 cuft - 600lbs.
The 6 cuft contractor blast machine holds 6 cubic feet (approximately 600 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable HP blast machine package comes with a Manual Quantum Valve (MQV) and Millennium remote control system. If using a No. 6 (3/8”) blast nozzle, you can expect approximately 40 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Manual Quantum Valve
The MQV is an easily adjustable, manually operated, abrasive metering valve that can be used with all common blast media.
Millennium Inlet/Outlet Valve
The Millennium Inlet/Outlet valve is a two-part remote control valve that controls the pressurization
and depressurization of contractor blast machines.
This high-performance and versatile high pressure blast machine package can remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces with a design intended to be convenient and efficient for use in the field. The included HP package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with a compressed air system (to be used with included HP Apollo 600HP DLX respirator).
This cost-effective sandblaster package includes:
- RLX Control Handle
- Quantum Metering Valve
- Supa blast hose (1-1/4" ID x 50ft, coupled)
- Safety cable (1-1/2" to 3" OD)
- Air filter 1-1/2” Manual Drain
- Abrasive Trap
- Abrasive Trap Screen (6)
- TXP-6 blast nozzle (3/8" Contractor Thread)
- 24" diameter blast machine screen
- blast machine cover (poly all-weather)
- APL 600HP DLX helmet w/ Clem-Cool Connector
- CPF-20 Breathing Air Filter w/ Regulator, Installed
- 50' Respirator Hose
- 1 pair leather gloves
- APL 60/600 lense cover .0075" (25 pk)
- APL600/60 intermediate lenses (5-pk)
- Quick Coupling Gasket (10 pk)
- Nozzle Washers (10 pk)
FAQ: The difference between High Pressure Breathing Systems and Low Pressure Breathing Systems packages?