Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 1648 HP Package is a High Pressure Breathing Air System, Portable, 3 cuft - 300lbs., with 1-1/4 inch Piping.
The 3 cuft HP classic blast machine holds 3 cubic foot (approximately 300 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable blast machine has 1-1/4” piping and comes with a Flat Sand Valve (FSV) and remote control system. Using a No. 5 (5/16-inch) blast nozzle will provide approximately 15 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Flat Sand Valve
The included manually-operated FSV can be used with expandable mineral and slag abrasives, as well as plastic media. However, the FSV does not work well with metallic media
The included TLR-100 remote controls are not equipped with an Automatic Cutoff Switch (ACS).
The included high pressure (HP) breathing air package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with an air compressor (to be used with the included HP respirator).
This cost-effective sandblaster package includes:
- TLR-300 remote controls
- 1 screen, abrasive trap
- 1 pair leather gloves
- 16" dia machine screen rcsd
- CPF 20 breathing air filter w/reg
- NHP-2 (nyl) holder, 1 ID
- APL 60/600 lense cover .0075 (25 pk)
- HP respirator hose, 3/8 x 50 ft extn
- Safety cable, 1-1/2 to 3 OD
- blast machine cover, 45 x 54 poly
- CQPS-2 (nyl) coupling, supa
- CQGP-3 coupling gasket (10 pk)
- Air filter (MS), 1-1/2 MD (SMC)
- Supa blast hose 1-1/4 ID x 50ft cpld
- TMP-6 blast nozzle 3/8 Contr
- FSV abrasive metering valve
- APL600/60 intermediate lenses (5-pk)
- APL 600HP DLX helmet w/CCAC
- Washers, NW-32 (10 pk)
FAQ: The difference between High Pressure Breathing Systems and Low Pressure Breathing Systems packages?