These TSP-Nozzles are 1-1/4” standard thread with a 1” entry and durable rubber jacket. They are long-venturi nozzles that are capable of high-production blasting at a distance of 18-24 inches for hard-to-clean surfaces, and 30-36 inches for loose paint and soft surfaces. They have an expected life of approximately 300 hours.
These nozzles are lined with durable tungsten carbide and are for hoses with a 1-1/4” ID. A hose with a 1-1/4” ID can use a 1” entry nozzle paired with a nozzle holder to accommodate the 2-3/32” OD of the hose. Your purchase of this nozzle includes an NW-4 Washer.
These Clemco TSP Nozzles are for use with 1-1/4" inside diameter x 2-3/32" outside diameter hoses.
These nozzles can be purchased in the following Clemco models:
- Clemco TSP-3 Nozzle with a 3/16” nozzle orifice
- Clemco TSP-4 Nozzle with a 1/4” nozzle orifice
- Clemco TSP-5 Nozzle with a 5/16” nozzle orifice
- Clemco TSP-6 Nozzle with a 3/8” nozzle orifice
- Clemco TSP-7 Nozzle with a 7/16” nozzle orifice
- Clemco TSP-8 Nozzle with a 1/2” nozzle orifice
NOTE: When your nozzle orifice goes up one size, or wears 1/16” past its original size, it’s time for a replacement.