These Clemco SMD-Nozzles have Contractor Standard thread to screw into a Contractor thread nozzle holder. SMD Nozzles are 1” entry and have an Aluminum jacket. They are long-venturi nozzles that are capable of high-production blasting at a distance of 18-24 inches for hard-to-clean surfaces, and 30-36 inches for loose paint and soft surfaces. They have an expected life of approximately 500 hours.
These nozzles are lined with silicon carbide and are for hoses with a 3/4” ID. A hose with a 3/4” ID requires a 3/4" entry or 1" entry nozzle paired with a nozzle holder to accomodate the 1-1/2" OD of the hose. Your purchase of this nozzle includes a NW-25 nozzle gasket.
These Clemco SSD Nozzles are for use with 3/4" inside diameter x 1-1/2" outside diameter hoses.
These nozzles can be purchased in the following Clemco models:
- Clemco SMD-3 Nozzle with a 3/16” nozzle orifice
- Clemco SMD-4 Nozzle with a 1/4” nozzle orifice
- Clemco SMD-5 Nozzle with a 5/16” nozzle orifice
- Clemco SMD-6 Nozzle with a 3/8” nozzle orifice
- Clemco SMD-7 Nozzle with a 7/16” nozzle orifice
- Clemco SMD-8 Nozzle with a 1/2” nozzle orifice
NOTE: When your nozzle orifice goes up one size, or wears 1/16” past its original size, it’s time for a replacement.