Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 1648 LP Package is a Low Pressure Breathing Air System, Portable, 3 cuft - 300lbs., with 1 inch Piping
The 3 cuft LP classic blast machine holds 3 cubic foot (approximately 300 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable blast machine has 1” piping and comes with a Flat Sand valve (FSV) and remote control system. Using a No. 6 (3/8-inch) blast nozzle will provide approximately 15 minutes of productive blasting at 100 psi.
Flat Sand Valve
The FSV can be used with expandable mineral and slag abrasives, as well as plastic media. However, the FSV does not work well with metallic media.
The included TLR-100 remote controls are not equipped with an Automatic Cutoff Switch (ACS).
This high-performance and versatile low pressure blast machine package can remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces with the added benefit of portability. The included "LP" Low Pressure Breathing System package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with an ambient air pump (to be used with included Apollo 600LP DLX respirator).
This cost-effective package includes:
- TLR-100 remote controls
- 1" abrasive trap screen
- 1 pair leather gloves
- 16" machine screen rcsd
- NHP-1 (nyl) holder, 3/4" ID
- Lenses, APL 60/600 cover .0075" (25 pk)
- LP respirator hose, 1/2" x 50 ft extn
- Safety cable, 1-1/2" to 3" OD
- Blast machine cover, 45" x 54" poly
- CQPS-1 (nyl) coupling, supa
- CQGP-2 coupling gasket (10 pk)
- Air filter (MS), 1" MD (SMC)
- Supa blast hose 1" ID x 50ft cpld
- TMP-5 nozzle, 5/16" x 6-1/4" Contr
- Clemco FSV abraisive metering valve
- APL600/60 intermediate lense (5-pk)
- APL 600LP DLX helmet w/CFC
- Washers, NW-25 (10 pk)
FAQ: The difference between High Pressure Breathing Systems and Low Pressure Breathing Systems packages?